Professional Video Gamers Association

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

The networking site for professional video gamers

Clan Game Scheduling

AOG-Gideon
    Admin

Clan Game Scheduling

Post by AOG-Gideon on Sat 6 Jun 2009 - 0:11

I got to thinking, Zipper said MAG would have robust clan tools. But how the crap will we get as many guys on at once to play, and will there be anyone to play against?
    I mean, what are the chances that anyone can pull together 128 players and schedule it?

If a 256 player clan battle is a reality, we will have to use the calander tool on this page and get confirmation posts that our dudes will be online when we need them.

I will try to get someone from Zipper to tell me about the clan support features so we can plan this insanity. I imagine it would be a press release only thing, but I will try.

Admin
    Admin

Re: Clan Game Scheduling

Post by Admin on Sat 6 Jun 2009 - 7:37

i think there will be a lotta alliances

4 clans of 30 each = about 128 give or take

and you can count on the non clanned to allie with each other...but in far less organized or sizeable numbers

Douglas_G

Post by Douglas_G on Sat 6 Jun 2009 - 16:16

Clan support tools from zipper, I almost find that too hard to believe, Im looking at the instruction manual for a zipper game that reads...

"CLAN LADDERS
    Clan Ladders show the current rankings amongst the Clans. The
    lists are seperated into nine different charts, which cover 4x4, 8x8 and 16x16 Daily, Evening, and Weekend ladders. You can view the Clan name and rating on each ladder." - Socom Confrontation instruction manual.

The last time I checked this still was not implemented into the game that I bought based on the belief that this was true. Im sure MAG will be everything they say its going to be, but the clan part of it Im not so sure. But we can wish to hope can we not?
    AOG-Gideon
    Admin

Post by AOG-Gideon on Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 11:29

Well at the least we should all choose the same faction. Stick together as a team and destroy our foes.

I am sure most of you know, there are 3 factions to choose from.

I will pull up some info on the factions, then create a poll to vote the one you like.

Check back for a new topic on this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 9:20