Professional Video Gamers Association

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The networking site for professional video gamers

3 posters

Want me to follow you around and record some video?

Douglas_G

Want me to follow you around and record some video? Empty Want me to follow you around and record some video?

Post by Douglas_G Thu 4 Jun 2009 - 8:36

I can record video, so if you think of something that needs to be, or you'd like to be recorded perhaps I can do it if you cannot. I also have plenty of other games besides bfbc.
    PoOzy7

Want me to follow you around and record some video? Empty Re: Want me to follow you around and record some video?

Post by PoOzy7 Thu 4 Jun 2009 - 16:33

that would be cool, i cant make good vids, if u could make a few for me that would be great, im on bfbc alot, u can send me f nvite PoOzy7 or PoOzy7_DEW
    Douglas_G

Want me to follow you around and record some video? Empty Re: Want me to follow you around and record some video?

Post by Douglas_G Sun 7 Jun 2009 - 22:30

Poozy, your Poozy7 name has reached the max limit of friends. I send Poozy7 _Dew an invite but last time I checked you hadn't responded yet. Chop Chop dude! Smile
    BLaCKBeaRD_RaW
    BLaCKBeaRD_RaW

Post by BLaCKBeaRD_RaW Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 1:32

Douglas, can you tell me what I need to record like you do?
    Douglas_G

Want me to follow you around and record some video? Empty Absolutely!

Post by Douglas_G Mon 8 Jun 2009 - 10:15

BLaCKBeaRD_RaW wrote:Douglas, can you tell me what I need to record like you do?

Ok from top to bottom this is what I have.

ps3. tv.

on the ps3 I am using the red white yellow av cables.
    I run said cables to a RF Modulator. (set to channel 3 output)
    I run the RF Modulator to a coaxial splitter.
    I run two coaxial cables out from the splitter one to the tv one to the computer.
    the coaxial that goes to the computer connects to the
    antenna/cable in port on my tuner card.
    the tuner card is a Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1800
    To record the video I use WinTV, available for free on Hauppauge's website includes drivers too I think.
    I record on channel 3 antenna setting, and I record at the 12.0 mbits constant bit rate.
    I use a trial/free program that came with my computer to do the editing...
    It's CyberLink DVD Suite Deluxe. I either output the edited stuffs to DVD HQ OR 780p.
    the Suite is cool, for free I can add subtitles and even take out the audio and put in a song..
    well there are 2 slots for sound tracks... so I guess you could do a song and you talking or whatever.

My computer is an HP Pavillon Elite m9350f.
    has amd Phenom quad at 2.5ghz with 6 gigs ram. and nvidia GeForce 9800 GT video card.

If I could get a HDMI splitter and an HDMI to Coax or S-Video converter then the quality might be boosted some, but the gameplay would be boosted greatly... because believe me... it looks pretty good on youtube but crappy on my tv while Im recording because Im not playing in hi def. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 21:04