Professional Video Gamers Association

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The networking site for professional video gamers

2 posters

Playing and training

AOG-Gideon
    AOG-Gideon
    Admin

Playing and training Empty Playing and training

Post by AOG-Gideon Sat 30 May 2009 - 0:34

What a bitch. Players are having trouble understanding the difference between tons of points for one guy or the team wins. Too often i see the team lose the game but one of my guys is the top player. Embarassing.
    I do training and some of my clan members are like, "why would I wait?, why would I not unload a whole clip on a hostile?, why would I not rush across an open field without my team (or with)? ... wtf...?
    I want to tell them it's not about them and we are in a team, a clan, a brotherhood that wants to win. But those few points and a green 2 (BFBC) is all they see, instead of teamwork.
    ~ oh poo bags, we got a bunch of cowboys and meat shields and I can't tell the difference ~

AOG-Gideon
    THESILENCER AKA ATLANTA

Playing and training Empty LSGH_ATLANTA

Post by THESILENCER AKA ATLANTA Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 13:58

YEA I AGREE WITH THAT POST I DONT THINK ITS JUST ONE GUY TRYING TO BE ON TOP I THINKS ITS THE WAY THE MICS ARE SET UP TO BE HONEST I CAN BARELY HEAR PEOPLE ON MY SQUAD AT TIMES IVE TRYED BLUETOOTH AND EYE AND IT STILL MESSES UP I HOPE THEY GET THAT FIXED BUT I DO THAT SOMETIMES JUST BECAUSE I CANT HEAR MY OTHER SQUAD MEMBERS AND I JUST START RUNNING ALONE UNTIL I MEET UP WITH THEM AGAIN AND HONESTLY MY STYLE I PLAY IS VERY AGGRESIVE AND IVE ADOPTED THE NEW TACTICS AND JUST NOW HAVE STARTED TO HANG BACK WITH MY TEAM EVEN IF THE MIC ISNT WORKING SO FOR SOME THEY MIGHT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME OR THEY ARE JUST BEING CARELESS SEE YA ON THE FIELD

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 0:14