Professional Video Gamers Association

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The networking site for professional video gamers

5 posters

Your first subject

RaNGeR_RAW

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by RaNGeR_RAW Sun 31 May 2009 - 23:49

MY NAME IS RANGER BUT YOU MAG-GOTS WILL CALL ME SRGT RANGER.LOL I AM HERE TO BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS.AND WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU .YOU WILL BE LIFE TAKERS AND HEART BREAKERS.KILLERS IN YOUR OWN MIND.WHO WATCHED THE GUN TALK VIDEO ?AND WHO CAN GIVE ME THE PROS AND CONS.WHATS ITS PURPOSE.DOES IT WORK?AND WHY OR WHY NOT?
    FUCKN00BS-iEAT-THEM

Post by FUCKN00BS-iEAT-THEM Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 11:31

oh jeez what the fuck haha
    Admin
    Admin

Your first subject Empty GunTalk Video link

Post by Admin Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 12:47

Here is the vid Ranger mentioned.

xHAGGYx

Post by xHAGGYx Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 13:24

The video of use being up there allow for one to cover shoot why the other is reloading but you are out in the open which makes you vunerable from anywhere reall mortar strikers sniper vehicles all in all a terrible spot.

The purpose of the video is to show that if you stay in a squad/group your likely to be more effective than being a rambo.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 13:26

Is it possible that an enemy force could misperceive the 2 man fireteam to be a larger fighting force?

What if this occured in a wooded area, with a large amount of concealment? if surprise is added do you think the 2 man team could appear to be 4? or more?
    Douglas_G

Post by Douglas_G Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 17:45

Hey Im in that video, you can see my gun. Gun talk could also breed confusion amongst an enemy. ie, he's there, no he's over there, is that one man, is that many? where should I shoot? This could possibly breed hesitance in acquiring targets and getting any rounds off. Their hesitation, even just half a second is enough, good for me bad for them as well. and suppression fire. a more constant stream of fire output will tend to make the enemies not want to stick their heads out around the corner and see where its coming from.
    RaNGeR_RAW

Your first subject Empty correct g there are most of the pros right there.SPEED-VIOLENCE OF ACTION.in every firefight you must have the overwhelming firepower to win the fight this helps you acheive that objective.

Post by RaNGeR_RAW Thu 4 Jun 2009 - 1:07

RaNGeR_RAW wrote:MY NAME IS RANGER BUT YOU MAG-GOTS WILL CALL ME SRGT RANGER.LOL I AM HERE TO BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS.AND WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU .YOU WILL BE LIFE TAKERS AND HEART BREAKERS.KILLERS IN YOUR OWN MIND.WHO WATCHED THE GUN TALK VIDEO ?AND WHO CAN GIVE ME THE PROS AND CONS.WHATS ITS PURPOSE.DOES IT WORK?AND WHY OR WHY NOT?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 22:15