Professional Video Gamers Association

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The networking site for professional video gamers

5 posters

Double Clanning

LSGH_LIL-GHOST
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST

Double Clanning Empty Double Clanning

Post by LSGH_LIL-GHOST Sun 14 Jun 2009 - 22:16

Usually this type of thing is frowned upon, but believe it or not, some clans don't care. Double Clanning I guess is when a player has multiple names under different tags for seperate clans. AND temporary representation of, or fighting for (in Cb) a clan whilst in another. Is Double Clanning bad. How is it enforced. and there is alot more to it. Some gray areas too, for instance what if a person has two clans but for different games or consols. Any one else heard of any of this? and can any one really define it or make clarifications? Seems like there is alot more to this than I originally thought.
    LSGH.DARKN3SS
    LSGH.DARKN3SS

Double Clanning Empty Re: Double Clanning

Post by LSGH.DARKN3SS Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 8:54

yes i was a double claner on bf 2 modern combat. was in 2 clans had lots of friends in both. but just couldnt pick between the two. i was gettin tired of it and both clans were like u need to decide. so i did joined LSGH thanks to proudfew and knowledge. thanks guys for helping me join. so yes i left the other clans and aint looked back since. me personaly im against double clanning. but anyway got a shout out to my clan leader harms_way F**K YO COUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
    RaNGeR_RAW

Post by RaNGeR_RAW Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 17:27

okay lemme break it down.2xclaning isnt cool.we dont like it.at all. the reasons are simple...it is disrespectfull to all your clanmates . it will always start drama that isnt needed or wanted.plus when your in a clan you should be expected to devote all your attention to your clan.you cant do that being in 2 clans.
    RaNGeR_RAW

Post by RaNGeR_RAW Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 21:18

a clan will always be what you make it. for me lsgh was a groupe freinds still is .a brotherhood not a clan .not to mention all the OG's are not around harms,e420 chucktown,proudfew beam chillabong pappa cha ofc lane Moody-G ghost snowman,if your current lsgh and you dont know these guys then thats my point.its pushed me from this clan years have gone by games and players evolve so must its all about the money...chi ching
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 6:51

also the conflict of interest:

what happens when one of the clans yer in CB's against another clan yer in? which clan do you play on? do you sit it out?
    if you sit it out, probably better not to be in a clan and just be an allied associate.

its weird, but, i think some folks think that clanning means just throwing a tag on your name and rolling out to represent. there is a lot more to it. mostly the commitment.
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST

Double Clanning Empty Wow

Post by LSGH_LIL-GHOST Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 16:34

This is exactly what I was looking for as far as responses go. I figured this is something that could easily spark strong feelings in some, because the thing is... 2x clanning is pretty much a basic form of betrayal or desertion. LSGH has always seemed like a group of friends too, ur right. lol. N E Way, what if sum1 is in a clan on BC but also in a clan on a game like Halo, diff game & diff Consol or wut if they had a clan on a comp game. Is that considered 2x clanning? I can't think of any other gray areas.
    RaNGeR_RAW

Post by RaNGeR_RAW Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 20:39

idk ghost i would say no diffrent console no chance of it affecting your clan.and we all knew you where tryn 2 start drama.dont matter stayn above that.
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST

Post by LSGH_LIL-GHOST Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 11:52

Ranger, I was honestly trying to get any unclear questions answerd. I had no intentions of causing any drama. I'll pm u, so as to keep this thread on topic. Didn't intend for my questions to upset any one.
    AOG-Gideon
    AOG-Gideon
    Admin

Post by AOG-Gideon Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 12:03

I allowed double clanning on ps2 bf2mc. I had a clan match against a clan and one of my dudes was like "oh crap, that's my other clan, SA". He switched accounts joined their side and they kicked him from the clan, he switched back and played with us.
    I felt bad because Secret Alliance was way better than AOG.

Yes double clanning causes drama. Yes, it is bad business.

I vote No double clanning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024 - 18:45