Professional Video Gamers Association

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The networking site for professional video gamers

My List

AOG-Gideon
    AOG-Gideon
    Admin

My List Empty My List

Post by AOG-Gideon Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 20:58

Here is a list of some sites that come to mind when I think, "What are the most functional sites I use"?

InformationClearingHouse.info - The News You Won't Get From CNN This is a great news site that is not scared to tell you the truth about what is going on in the world.

ToxicJunction.com - Videos that you won't see on YouTube. Warning, contains videos that are clearly marked Graphic, And they mean it.

MakeownRingTone.com - Free and Easy to use website to upload any sound or song, then edit and save it. It has great editing tools built in, you can fade, change bit rate, loop, select a small portion of the track or the whole thing.

Wikipedia.org - Goes without saying, this is one of the best ways to learn anything about anything or find where to look for more information about anything.

AllRecipes.com - Anybody hungry? This site provides a huge library of recipes that have user ratings and tips for tweaking the recipe. All of a sudden, everybody is a chef. Thanks AllRecipes.com, I am getting fatter.

Ubuntu.com - The easiest Linux ever. Ubuntu Linux is free and easy to install. Clear instructions for setting up on PS3, or even a dual boot on your PC. When you get sick of viruses, try Ubuntu, it doesn't get sick.

Maddox.xMission.com - The Best Page In The Universe. The name says it all. Go there and end up spending hours laughing your ass off.

RealUltimatePower.net - Ninjas Rock. Ready to get pumped? If you are a Ninja fan, this site is for you.

ResurrectingLiberty.com - The government is watching you, UFO's exist, 911 was blah blah blah. Conspiracy website with a couple things, I have not seen before.

AOG-Clan.forumotion.com - Possibly the most disorganized clan on Earth.