Professional Video Gamers Association

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New MAG Poll. Vote for our Faction.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The networking site for professional video gamers

5 posters

The Bitch List

AOG-Gideon
    AOG-Gideon
    Admin

The Bitch List Empty The Bitch List

Post by AOG-Gideon Mon 29 Jun 2009 - 12:32

The Bitch List - Call out that bitch on the Battlefield and let him be known.
    AOG-Gideon
    AOG-Gideon
    Admin

The Bitch List Empty Re: The Bitch List

Post by AOG-Gideon Mon 29 Jun 2009 - 12:38

2COOLCHRIS - Bitch
    (1stURN)SCOPE - Sissy Bitch
    FoxRacing995 - lil Kid Bitch
    Any one in the KKK clan - Flock of Bitches
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST

Post by LSGH_LIL-GHOST Tue 30 Jun 2009 - 13:35

2COOLchris has like 30 names lmfao!!!! and all of them had no friends ROFLMFAO!! Y was he so fkn paranoid about every little thing. lol
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST

Post by LSGH_LIL-GHOST Sat 4 Jul 2009 - 15:08

The Other day I got a msg from FreakzRitual saying LSGH sucks and I couldn't play without my shotgun, So I switch to my assault kit and nade him and his boy, FreakzRwife then he says we can't fight face to face, So when they both come into the house I was taking cover in they open fire on me and I stab both of em face to face. The next couple of hours after that were of him talking crap about us and me owning him and his clan mates. So to sum it all up... Freakz clan = Bitches n Hoes lol
    [AOG]_Kerstov
    [AOG]_Kerstov

Post by [AOG]_Kerstov Sat 4 Jul 2009 - 21:31

Even though these guys are so special that need a thread devoted to just them. The MEXICANGUNNER and his clan. lol! I'm sure you all remember him and his buddies, and that they were so hated that they always had to stick together otherwise they would be voted out in a room.The gunner clan was biggest bitch clan ever. lol

I remember once he got so pissed that I was kicking his butt and sniping better than he was, so he comes on my team saying, "Is that all you can do, Kerstov!? Snipe!? HuH, that all you can do you bitch!?" I just pretty much LOLed. It's not my fault he sucks at sniping and goes back to the same sniper spot after being shot there repeatedly.
    AOG-Gideon
    AOG-Gideon
    Admin

Post by AOG-Gideon Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 15:19

on PS3 - BFBC, the HUNTER clan.
    3 AOG's and 1 HUNTER on squad vs squad of 4 HUNTER's. The HUNTER on AOG squad was teamkilling while the other HUNTER squad repaired a flipped jeep for the entire round resulting in them getting 17,000 points in one round.

Can we all agree that they are lame, cheap, and probably confused sexually?

============================================

Kerstov, I agree with you, MEXICANGUNNER is one of the biggest bitches I have ever seen on BF. I got too many stories about him. My brother also hates him, to the point that he asked me to video myself knifing MEXICANGUNNER then teabagging him. He told me he would pay me $100 for the video. lol, Unfortunately I haven't ran into him again on BFBC. Sad
    AOG-Gideon
    AOG-Gideon
    Admin

Post by AOG-Gideon Wed 15 Jul 2009 - 15:27

Underdog clan and Outcast clan

Both seemed to have spawned off the AOG after members left. They say I am target #1 and they wish I wasn't even on PS3! lol, it's good to be famous.
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST

Post by LSGH_LIL-GHOST Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 16:09

[AOG]_Kerstov wrote:Even though these guys are so special that need a thread devoted to just them. The MEXICANGUNNER and his clan. lol! I'm sure you all remember him and his buddies, and that they were so hated that they always had to stick together otherwise they would be voted out in a room.The gunner clan was biggest bitch clan ever. lol

I remember once he got so pissed that I was kicking his butt and sniping better than he was, so he comes on my team saying, "Is that all you can do, Kerstov!? Snipe!? HuH, that all you can do you bitch!?" I just pretty much LOLed. It's not my fault he sucks at sniping and goes back to the same sniper spot after being shot there repeatedly.

U know, MexiGunqueer didn't even start the gunner clan I was an Original mem of the clan when it 1st started, wut happend was there were way too many Co leaders and sum how Mexican gunner got the leader position when the Original Leader quit bfmc and mexi kicked all of the original mems and remade it!
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST

Post by LSGH_LIL-GHOST Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 16:11

OG GUNNERS wernt bad ppl but the new age clan of 12 yr olds was quite an annoyance to the BF community. BTW, wuts up with the WaR clan? R they all RaW hating ear sores, or r there some respectable players within that clan? & Wuts the full story behind it's existence, does any 1 know the full however short history lesson on the WaR clan & it's founders?
    M3rC1L3ss_RaW

Post by M3rC1L3ss_RaW Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 14:28

the founder of the WaR clan is in your clan...smokey mcpot.
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST
    LSGH_LIL-GHOST

Post by LSGH_LIL-GHOST Wed 26 Aug 2009 - 10:28

I figured Smokey left LSGH for it but I didn't know who else helped him cuz I've seen quite a # of WaR players and IDK where they came from, Smokey got that clan up and running with members pretty quick... and IDK wut his goal was, or what point he is trying to prove in making the clan. All I know is that he was telling twisted stories in an attempt to recruit LSGH guys, but I never got the full truth behind his stories from any one. That is what I'm looking for, What happend and why, and/or if it's none of my biz and I should let it just die? I'm just curios, So whats the story?
    AOG-SikeMan
    AOG-SikeMan

Post by AOG-SikeMan Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 11:06

where is this outcast clan at ,i haven't seen any of theme yet,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content